Today was beautiful!! Still is! We went to the park to play and take a couple pictures... well the pictures lasted 5 min because the playground was just too tempting! ;) We spent most of the morning playing at the park. What an awesome time!!
Hey Joni, it's been a while since I checked your site. Wow, your kids just don't ever stop being cute, do they? I'm still waiting for what I would call "Spring" to strike. We've had everything from snow to sun. Too bizarre. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Isn't it great that we have the assurance that life is better for her now. Hope you and your family are doing well.
1 comment:
Hey Joni, it's been a while since I checked your site. Wow, your kids just don't ever stop being cute, do they? I'm still waiting for what I would call "Spring" to strike. We've had everything from snow to sun. Too bizarre. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Isn't it great that we have the assurance that life is better for her now. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Post a Comment