Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!






Merry Christmas everyone!!!! We hope you enjoyed your Christmas Eve and Christmas day. The kids really kept us busy! We went to Christmas eve service, came home and fed the reindeer (top pictures). Thanks to a really cool babysitter (Sara), the kids sprinkle reindeer food in the back yard. They have so much fun and are really getting into it. The grownups stayed up and watched the traditional National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. What a classic!! Shannon stayed the night and when the kids woke up it was pure excitement! Thankyou everyone for the wonderful gifts and thoughtfulness of them. There have been hours of fun! ;) May Christ dwell in your hearts and your lives be filled with His love,
Castruccio's












3 comments:

Susan and Roger said...

Nice to see your pictures (wherever do you get the time to be a mom and do a blog??? You amaze me!!!) Our Christmas was fun, even though we celebrated early. Brittany, Ryan, Amanda, Josh, my sister, Muriel, her husband, Tom, Stacey, Roger and I were together on Sunday to celebrate (since Brittany was starting a new job the next day and Amanda and Josh were leaving for Portland on Monday as well). I'll send pictures separately. On Christmas Day, we drove north to Silverton and took in Silver Falls - while snow fell. Was it ever magical!

Liam and Karen said...

Happy Holidays! I am so glad to see that you all had a wonderful time. I am currently gathering "family" traditions. Not specifically for next Christmas, but sometime soon. SO can you get me the recipe for the Reindeer Food?

Liam and Karen said...

Merry Christmas to you too! So can you share the reindeer food recipe? I would love to add it to my list of traditions...for the future.