The first one looks like spaghetti. The second one looks like a phone cord, but who has phone cords these days? Maybe a spiral notebook. Not quite sure. The third one looks like the back of a wooden chair. The fourth one is such a mystery I don't even have a decent guess. Maybe part of a leather couch or chair? At least I made my honest attempt, right? :)
4 comments:
The first one looks like spaghetti. The second one looks like a phone cord, but who has phone cords these days? Maybe a spiral notebook. Not quite sure.
The third one looks like the back of a wooden chair.
The fourth one is such a mystery I don't even have a decent guess. Maybe part of a leather couch or chair? At least I made my honest attempt, right? :)
Answers...
1. Hose
2. Drain Pipe
3. Deck rail in sunlight
4. Plastic chairs stacked up
How did you all do???
Apparently, not very well. It was fun anyway :)
Fun idea! I was wrong on all of them except the deck railing!
Post a Comment