Saturday, February 24, 2007

More House pictures



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Liam and Karen said...

CONGRATS! It looks very nice...our move is moving slowly. We have had two people interested recently, in renting the condo. And did another walk-through our new house last weekend...I don't know what our deal is, this will be the 3rd of our past 4 houses that we will have moved into and had to begun repairing immediatly. and the condo is almost done becoming what we had envisioned it would be, coincidentially it will be right before we move out. *wink*

Transient Drifter said...

Dude! Your new house is freaking HUGE!! Especially compared to how much of a house as I have ever owned, and when I say owned I mean either rented or graciously been allowed to inhabit by family members! Looks like a great place for your little family.

Anonymous said...

Awesome house guys! Heres hoping for a smooth move!!!:)

Matthew & Evelyn said...

Your new home is beautiful...love all the windows and how bright it is. Wishing you all the best in your new home! Congrats

JenClayBryChel said...

Beautiful Joni. Love it! How exciting for all of you!!! Can't wait to come visit.