People love to laugh at my expense... mostly because there are times I have "moments". This particular one involves me in the back seat of a cop car. Need I say more. Well, my friend and I picked up Jonah from school and had the 3 kids in the car and the gas guage said 1/4 tank so we headed to the gas station... we were not even a New York city block away from the gas station and the guage went down to empty to full and then the car died. In the middle of the intersection... my friend had to push the van and a nice animal patrol guy stopped and helped. Luckily a cop came by and took me to a gas station and then back to the van. My first time running out of gas and I get to ride in the back of a cop car with my friend and son laughing as my head bobbed in the back seat. Nice huh?!
Stop laughing...
Stop laughing!!!
Ok, so I am laughing still too.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HHAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAAAAAlol
Post a Comment