Ok,
Not much has been going on. So unfortunately this is going to be a boring post. If you are not interested in my ramblings just stop now! I warned you...
My morning cup O Joe was great! Never got to breakfast though, so trying to decide if I should eat now or wait until lunch... hum... We went outside for a while after Jonah 30 min process of getting dressed. Then we went downstairs and Abby decided to burn her fingers on an uplight in the basement. Now Jonah is dancing with a santa hat on singing christmas carols. Not sure if he got the memo that it was summer. Fun none the less. At least we know what Christmas in Hawaii would be like. I was going to say Merry Christmas in Hawaiian to be witty but have no idea how to spell it. Now Abby is taking her morning cat nap. Yea!!
Friday I am taking wedding photo's. Should be fun! Thankfully it is at our church. ie not to far from home. Last week's wedding was good! My feet were so sore that they fell asleep. The next day in church my feet kept falling asleep too. Needless to say I got some new shoes. More updates on how the shoes hold up later...
Well, I have decided to get some breakfast.
Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Just in case you were wanting to know how to spell "merry Christmas" in Hawaiian is "Mele Kalikimaka". I guess that is what I get for spending the whole Christmas season in Hawaii one year.
Thanks! Haa!!
hmm...I gotta hand it to you, even with nothing going on you still have something to write about! ;)
Kids keep it interesting for us don't they! Sorry our phone convo was short the other day:( I had about 250 thousand things going on at the same time and even though I'm forced to multitast sometimes it's still not one of my strongest points! Haha:) Take care.
Post a Comment