Friday, December 23, 2005

Yet another cup o joe

Good morning to all of you folk who are up and running early. Thanks to the Princess Abby I am up and enjoying a nice BIG cup of coffee. The kids are doing great. Just getting over some colds and I on the other hand am getting over bronchitis. We are on #2 antibiotic and starting to finally quit coughing and on the up and up! Yea!! Mommy's don't have time to get sick. Thankfully James has not aquired this yet, but Jonah is feeling good he just has a little cough. Tis the Season!
We are on the Christmas count down! Jonah's favorite baby sitter (Sara) stayed with the kids and Jonah's friend Jake while we went to James' office party. She baked cookies with them and left some reindeer food to sprinkle on the lawn on Christmas eve. It is so cute... it is Oatmeal with glitter in it. It is supposed to sparkle in the moon light and help the reindeer come to the house. So, Christmas eve night we will probably do that. Thank you Sara for a new tradition. Jonah knows that Santa is not real, but he thinks the idea is pretty cool. :)
We are almost ready for Christmas. We have wrapping to do, but all of the presents are bought and in some cases finally sent. I think next year we will do all online shopping. The post office is a Zoo!
Oh, good news... no we are not pregnant. We finally made the plunge and invested in my professional digital camera! yea!! I have been having a blast!! My boss wanted all of us to have our own equiptment (eventually) and so it is ours! Yea!! I have been so excited and taking pictures of everything. Crazy. I really want to get into buildings and stuff, but we will see how this all unfolds. Please don't get me wrong, I want to still do weddings, but I want to do some buildings on my own and stuff.
Well, my cup is almost empty. Ok, it has been empty for a while. :) So I will go and refresh my cup (gotta love Senseo!) and you all have a fantastic day!
Merry Christmas Friends and Family.

1 comment:

Liam and Karen said...

LOL! I am not a big fan of one cup at a time coffee, but probably because I drink a half pot by myself, okay maybe its just two BIG cups! ;) Merry Christmas Joni, I would call this morning but I have to run off to work...
:( I love you all! Tell Princess Abby she's doing a good job of ruling the house.
Love you!