Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Abby Update
Ok, so we went to the GI Dr. today. Abby is doing fine! The Dr. thinks that is from a virus that she had and needs to get the bacteria levels in her tummy evened out (good&bad bacteria that help us digest food). What we have to do is give her a tablespoon twice a day of yogurt. Then I get to call the Dr. back next Friday and tell her if it worked. Here is for hoping it works!!! Pray! Other than that, we are doing great! Jonalee had a fantastic weekend and so did James and the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was hoping to find a good update on her! I'll be praying that this will fix the problem.
SO GLAD that it sounds like something "easily" treated. I'll pray that it works!
Love ya
Post a Comment